c o l u m b i n a

"by her keen and active wit, she [ is ] able to hold her own in every situation and emerge with ease and dignity from the most involved intrigues." ~ Duchartre

Friday, January 28, 2005

elated

A personal update: I will most likely not be updating for awhile for the best and most wonderful of reasons: I got my first job. Finally. I suppose it's an example of good things coming to those who wait... and wait and wait. It took me completely by surprise, as my new employers created a position just for me, as a full-time designer. It's as exciting as it is nerve-wracking-- suddenly I'll have to prove all those skills listed on my resume in a workplace, which feels more daunting than it really is. The apartment search begins in full force, and I can't yet tell if it's simply a universally stressful activity or if I'm making it into one with all of my lists and naivete of leases. "Stress. It's a killer."

But yay! Employed!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Jill Smith

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

//Ms Bookish

6:43 AM  
Blogger chris said...

Thank you both!! ;)

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home