c o l u m b i n a

"by her keen and active wit, she [ is ] able to hold her own in every situation and emerge with ease and dignity from the most involved intrigues." ~ Duchartre

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

swoon-worthy stuff

God help me. I spent yesterday finishing up the Snape-filled OotP, and now from WoT, this gorgeous video of Brit pop group Texas with Alan Rickman in it... looking divine...and dancing.

The good folks over at Rickmanista link to this as well, with a MEDICAL WARNING:
Rickman fans should not attempt to cook, drive, or operate heavy machinery, tools or utensils while watching this video. Persons prone to hormonal surges, fainting, swooning, high blood pressure, or tachycardia should consult their physician prior to watching this video.


Speaking as someone with already high-blood pressure, I can state that the medical warning definitely should be attached to the footage. Or maybe just the tango sequence...

In other news, I got my first real job offer today, and of course in my usual neurotic fashion, can't decide for the life of me if I should accept it or not. I have until the end of the week to give the nice man my answer. If you don't hear from me until then, I wouldn't be surprised. I have a feeling I will be carrying on many conversations with myself, as well as making numerous phone calls interspersed with tearing-out-hair sessions. (Meaning, most likely, that by the time I make my decision I'll be committed to an asylum and bald.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home