c o l u m b i n a

"by her keen and active wit, she [ is ] able to hold her own in every situation and emerge with ease and dignity from the most involved intrigues." ~ Duchartre

Friday, January 07, 2005

a reminder and some tips

still planning on the 50 books for 2005? Good for you. Bookslut refers you to David Harris'guidelines. Rule #6: Ignore the rules.

I'm currently plugging away at The Time Traveler's Wife, sometimes alternating with Scales of Gold on days when I feel strong enough to handle Nicholas's character.

Tania over at I Love a Good Mystery highly recommends A Girl Can Become a Comma Like That (whose cover I love but whose quality I'm dubious about) and Monkeewrench.

The really ambitious part of me says this is the year I re-read the entire Holmes canon. (Lusting after that Annotated Edition.) But we'll see. Any other recommendations for 2005?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home