c o l u m b i n a

"by her keen and active wit, she [ is ] able to hold her own in every situation and emerge with ease and dignity from the most involved intrigues." ~ Duchartre

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

indulging

... in Aimee Mann's website with its full-tracks off her new CD Lost in Space which I am so going to have to buy once I get properly employed. In the meantime, thank god for Flash and my grip on patience.

By the way, the site design rocks, as well. The fonts remind me a lot of Issac Tobin's hand-drawn font work recently featured by Foreword. His portfolio is wicked, too-- really working the Constructivist look, especially in the sketchbooks. I will, of course, overlook the whole RISD thing like a good MICAn... *


*You think rivalries are limited the Ivy League? Meet RISD and MICA, art school rivals. Let the spit fests ensue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home