c o l u m b i n a

"by her keen and active wit, she [ is ] able to hold her own in every situation and emerge with ease and dignity from the most involved intrigues." ~ Duchartre

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

not that i am

... overly religious, but I saw Archbishop Desmond Tutu on The Daily Show last night promoting his new book. He really is the nicest person alive. And it totally rocks to finally have someone from the Church sending a positive message for a change- as opposed to this past "Respect Life" Sunday, filled with hypocritical sermons and promises of death and suffering for all us Pro-Choice Catholics. (Or should I say "so-called Catholics"? Our area priests seemed to think that we don't even belong at church if we're going to support the separation of church and state. Or even worse, vote for a Democrat.)

But that's beside the point. Tutu is really cool. I think I might even get his book for my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home