c o l u m b i n a

"by her keen and active wit, she [ is ] able to hold her own in every situation and emerge with ease and dignity from the most involved intrigues." ~ Duchartre

Friday, September 03, 2004

trying out a new template

mood: tired with a hint of hungry
music: "heaven" by los lonely boys

a lazy friday afternoon and it's pretty much all gone. I've got temporary employment secured for the end of next week (which is all good, hurrah me!, but requires some method of getting there which I have yet to work out). And so I've decided to try out this new template and order in and put off the website addition again. But in other news, shortly Nazareth Academy will have brand-spanking new Latin webpages (once they're approved by the World Languages department head) which are infinitely better than their current pages.


category: me, blogging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home