c o l u m b i n a

"by her keen and active wit, she [ is ] able to hold her own in every situation and emerge with ease and dignity from the most involved intrigues." ~ Duchartre

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

robotjohnny speaks out

RobotJohnny.com has just affirmed my rant this morning, and man oh man, does it feel nice to be vindicated. A little snippet, for all my fellow insurrectionists- we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore!!

Tell your parents, “No! I will not go blind if I keep doing it!”
Tell your teacher, “No! I will not abandon the use of the serial comma!”
Tell your boss, “No! I will not come in on time”
Tell your art director, “No! I will not make the logo any bigger, thank-you very much!”
Tell your government, “Yes! I will marry my lesbian partner with my top off while smoking marijuana on the way to have an abortion at the government-run free clinic!”
Right on, man. And to all naysayers, beware of uppity women. We're coming for you. hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home